No Photoshop, just Instagram

@chrispytine on Twitter and Instagram

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Blog Awards 2012

Having an annual blog award ceremony alleviates the whole blogosphere entirely. Like the Grammy, we doll up and walk the red carpet
Yutakis.com, Anggeckgeck.blogspot.com and Ericlim.Blogspot.com, Blog Awards 2010
Blogger Star studded 
Qiuqiu.sg at Blog Awards 2010
and all.
Steven Lim and his entourage, Blog Awards 2010
It really is quite something to be a finalist
and even made into a standee which i looted home after the awards.
Blog Awards 2011
This is my third year running for the What-The-Hell category and true Award style (like how Rolling Stones asks Keira Knightly or somebody) I'm going to be a schizo and interview myself.
1.    How do you feel about being one of finalists in Singapore Blog Awards 2012?
What-The-Hell?
1.    When did you start blogging and what drew you to it? Where do you get inspiration for your blog content?
I started in 2006 because i went abroad to live. Initially, i dissed blogs because i thought it was an oxymoron of a diary. But then i secretly orgasm every time someone leaves a comment on my blog, whether a friend or a friendly passer-by. So i do like the attention and my literary works appreciated. Here's my inspiration to be a great blogger.
2.    How do you feel about the other Finalists in your category this year? How do you think you will fare compared to them?
I haven't really checked everyone out because it isn't about winning, but participating. There's some new talent discovered there and thank you Aussie Pete for giving up the throne to us.
3.    Give a reason why readers should visit your blog and vote for you?

My best What-the-Hell posts for 2011 are here,
for 2012, i've short-listed:

Inside a Duck Den
Sex Volunteering
Apple of my Eye: movie and reality
Tantaliazing Japanese Game Shows
Writing my first children's book!
Deadly Farts


Lessons from a Russian Strip Club
Eating Blind at Dans Le Noir


Granted, they may not all make you go what-the-hell, but they certainly make me go what-the-hell in a personal context. I hate to copy-paste things found over the internet, I rather create compelling stories of my own!

So there you go,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...