No Photoshop, just Instagram

@chrispytine on Twitter and Instagram

Monday, August 23, 2010

A photo to remember me by.

When i was 13, i had a major crush on my senior. He returned my feelings and we treated each other innocently special. We spoke on the phone almost everyday, gave each other love letters and nothing more. When i went for a family holiday, it was the first time we'll be "apart". I gave him a photo to remember me by....i gave him THIS.........
I thought it was sexy (i'm cringing at myself too, so please stop laughing.)
Then it came to a point where i got embarrassed being a four eyed frog, so i started removing my glasses when taking pictures so i upgraded the photo he kept of me to this.........
I also found this very NUBILE SEXY.
12 years later, this is the type of pictures i give out. Complete with a landscape handmade by moi.

Something to remember me by.

3 comments:

beyondone'sthought said...

Hi crispyTine~ its my first time reading ur blog n do realli enjoy it! =))) btw this entry is so so lol! cant imagine how e first pic u shown could be sexy in ur eyes tt time.. hahaz

Xtine said...

awwww...u're so sweet.thanks for leaving a comment. i appreciate it. very sad i have so many silent readers, i feel like i'm schizo.always talking to myself ;p

beyondone'sthought said...

yeah, think readers should be more responsive abit, but if they didn't its still no big deal! ;) perhaps they're just too WOW and not used to your humorous-interesting cum down to earth entries plus ur impressive writing skills? it takes time gal! hahaz ;p..anw i just like this natural kind of blog posting lah..i also speechless aldy..;p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...