No Photoshop, just Instagram

@chrispytine on Twitter and Instagram

Monday, November 9, 2009

My Favourites.

These pictures were done virtually with no digital imaging, no fancy lights, no hair stylist and no make-up artist (unless you consider the salesgirl at Ion). I applauded myself for being cheapo in walking into one of those make-up stores and pretended to enquire about their eyeshadows only to lament i don't know how to apply! The salesgirl then very helpfully taught me how to apply on myself. I got a free eye "make-over" (perfect since i have this shoot) and a lesson learnt in make-up. So it helps that i'm a cheap-skate, overlooking the fact i'm quite an idiot at make-up and computers!

 
 
 
Photographed by Dominic Khoo, www.whatisthesight.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...