No Photoshop, just Instagram

@chrispytine on Twitter and Instagram

Thursday, November 1, 2007

HELLLLLO-ween

Our last photo before going to the airport. Its a plane propeller by our feet. His school's technician gave it to him in remembrance of his landing without wheels. It suddenly came to my mind if it can ever be hung on the wall as a display item because its so heavy! Or maybe he can fix it on the ceiling and hook it up to become a fan!

I'm on my own now. When i booked the flight for the bf, i could have put it few days later. But i didn't. Partly cause he needs to get back quick, and also i know i have this Halloween dinner to go off too. Helps me get over the sadness of first day being apart.



Norman always asks for hot girls. I think this one is quite hot. Meant to be a bear. And she's going Singapore in Feb! I have so many Oz friends to show around when i get back.

Not very convincing as the petrol lid is not even opened... the other day, i thought my oil tank (the outside) was corroding because after i pump petrol, oil always drips (just a little, even after i shake it). So, i often see the bf use the water can to wash (not sure what, as i see from inside the car). Therefore thinking i can give the oil tank a wash (coz the part where the pump push in is sealed after u take out already what. So i thought water can't get it), i was just about to tilt the water can and someone shouted! "Oey, oey! You can't do that!"

Lucky that man was watching me, otherwise my car would have gone ka-poot. Apparently, the bf washes the outside and not the inside, so i learned. I know nuts about cars man..but i love my Integra.

People here are so friendly. Just today i was doing my jog, and i stopped by the curb to do some stretching and the rubbish truck came by. The driver got out to change seats and said hello to me. Out of courtesy, i thanked him for picking our rubbish weekly, and asked him how it operated. And he showed me! I thought he was going to ask me if i wanted to go for a ride on the massive rubbish truck. Good thing he didn't. Ha ha. I am shy. Ha ha. Its not like the smelly ones in Singapore though.

This is my friend's dad's car. Interestingly, alot of Asian dads here like humongous cars. Is it because they feel safer? Or its affordable? Or simply because they are small size naturally, so need a huge car to frighten off bullies? LOL.


Road kill!!

He looks more like Jack Sparrow in real life than in the pictures actually. He sometimes look like Tom Cruise too, i reckon. Coincidentally, he is my neighbour too. After officially moving in with his asian gf. And he speaks Japanese too.


He was Peter Pan. Can you believe after he left our party, he went to a bar to meet his friend. He actually won the Best Dressed prize right after he stepped in!! Lucky him!

P.S my boobs look abit weird and low because i did not expect to put on this costume (was wearing a nice dress!), so it was a strapless bra i was wearing thus it kept slipping! The costume was skin tight by the way. Probably i shouldn't mention. Coz now you will go and observe right...

They're meant to be pirate whores. but they remind me of the Van Helsing's vampire sluts.
Nonetheless, they really got the look going.



Jack Sparrow is THE COOLEST outfit ever! Such a turn on.

The middle one is my house mate who got me this job. Now, she's leaving to go to another cafe. Ever since i got my car, we used to go to work together at 6am...now no more :"(


Amusingly, they knew its the Japs who do this sort of poses.


I am meant to be Violet, as my friend told me. But i don't know her signature move! Except she tells me Violet super power is invisibility.

That's the appetizer platter. Honey chicken (do we have this in Singapore? But i love honey chicken here while the bf loves sweet & sour pork) and fried dumplings.

We went to a Korean restaurant, using our year's consolidated tips and had Korean BBQ.

She is so darn adorable.


His face is so darn happening. I love it! One of our colleague's mum is a professional face painter so all paintings were done by her. I didn't dare try, scared pimples!

Perth is really a place to start a family. My friend's mum actually made my costume! (she made it for her daughter) And my other friend's mum sent him home cooked lunch everyday when he was in high school! Then when he left high school, his brother and sister got in so she decided to work in the school canteen! When they graduate, she will quit too. How committed is she! Even want to make sure her children get good food in school. Hah. I've met her, very jovial and young lady.

Life's like that here. Work hours are short, leaving plenty of time for family. Also i suppose for mothers who don't work, they will get bored here thus they make super hero costumes! Ha ha.

3 comments:

Shyanne said...

so cute your costume.

i didn't celebrate halloween this year. do australians trick-or-treat?

RaGe FuRy said...

What? the incredibles? WHy is that scary?

Chrispy Tine said...

not a big thing here as well. Ok, i think people have twisted Halloween abit already. Not necessary to be scary, just simply an excuse to play up fantasies. Not that being Violet is my fantasy.

And ivan, of coz i noe its in his context la, but still...you make my hair stand.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...