No Photoshop, just Instagram

@chrispytine on Twitter and Instagram

Monday, June 13, 2011

Life's Purpose

What is life? What is living?

Before, Singaporeans were a stick-in-the-mud and living life like a template. We grow up, get a job, get married and live life eating, sleeping and going to work. Is that life?

Now, the youths are getting more affluent so more are traveling, seeing the world and that becomes their life. But is that life?

Betrayal. I know that emotion well. I've been betrayed by many people except family. Indeed, blood is thicker than water. Be it someone who betrayed my trust, hurt my feelings or took me for granted, i've experienced it like everyone did.

I've friends who are skeptical and hardened by life and people who disappointed them. I too, should have become like them but i didn't. My friends advise me to wisen up and not believe in the best in people or i risk getting hurt.  Contrary to the characteristics of a Scorpio woman, i am not vindictive nor vengeful. Yet i possess the allure, the charm and the inner strength to overcome any obstacle.

What then is life to me? It is about believing the best in people, it is about making that difference no matter how small, it is about touching someone's life with a touch, with a smile, with a word.

What kind of life would we have in the end, if we only lived for ourselves?

A reknown China journalist who strives to publish only the truth to bring justice to the world. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...