No Photoshop, just Instagram

@chrispytine on Twitter and Instagram

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Movie Review: Ladda Land

Exams are a big thing here in Singapore. I remember i heard the legend of a boy whose A'level English paper topic was "Courage".

He submitted his paper that scribbled "THIS IS COURAGE."

And got an A for it.

Similar to that notion, the Thais take the cake in horror movies. By far, the Thai film-makers are the BEST in scaring the daylights out of you even with nondescript plots.

It was a heart stopping 2 hour movie, all the women were covering their eyes and i dug my fingernails at least 5 times into my poor unsuspecting friend.

Even the Thai version of movie poster is so creepy that i refuse to post such evil on my blog. Instead i shall post the only happy scene from the movie.

The most chilling part? Ladda Land is based on a TRUE story set in Chiang Mai.

I'm getting too old for this.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...