No Photoshop, just Instagram

@chrispytine on Twitter and Instagram

Monday, November 9, 2009

The Ears that Smile.


The weekend before my birthday, i started with a luxurious hair trim + treatment, then a body massage+ scrub and lugged 2 pairs of shoes, 6 new peices of clothing and 2 pairs of earrings. Twas are the biggest and grandest birthday presents i have got, from myself to myself. I hardly even noticed the boyfriend wasn't in town. Like how men puts soccer above women, women put shopping above men. Hehehe...

They're not even real diamonds, but man they cost a bomb! Oh well, a little bit of Me-Love.
I also made an impulsive purchase on air tickets to Vietnam! I am getting really excited about it. Seaside town, here i come!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...