No Photoshop, just Instagram

@chrispytine on Twitter and Instagram

Friday, September 28, 2012

Strengthening Hair with Protein

This is me when i was 15. While hair loss isn't in my genetics, I am concerned with the amount of hair i drop a day. It could be due to the length (weight makes it drop) and i've read its normal to drop an average of 100 strands a day ( i counted 80). In the MRT, especially when i'm standing up, i like to peer down into the seated women's scalp. I'll compare it to mine and i'll make a sweeping statement that most women's hair get thin with age! 

I've seen women from the front, who has long hair and they look ok. But if you get a birds eye view, they are slightly balding. Doing it doggie style will get a birds eye view, fyi.

I'm not going to allow myself to get there.
So i've been getting Protein Treatments at Hair Sciences.

The hair protein treatment helps to fortify the hair shaft, making it less brittle and reducing breakage. 
Located conveniently in Somerset, it is currently co-sharing location with a hair salon.

I look forward to my weekly sessions because it's pretty enjoyable. 

In that 90 minutes, i get a hair wash

and then application of the protein treatment that repairs dry damaged hair from all that curling and rebonding.
Thereafter, my hair is steamed to open the hair follicles so that the nutrients can fill up the gaps in the cuticle.
This is the BEST party. A meridian point head and shoulder massage is performed to increase the blood circulation so that when the hair root is well supplied with blood, it is able to better absorb the effects.
 Finally, a hair regeneration essence made in USA is sprayed on to seal the deal.
 I like to go for my treatment when i'm going out after. So my hair is nicely done without self effort!

Quote "Chrispytine Blog" for a complimentary customized scalp treatment with head and shoulder massage worth $360.

Terms & Conditions:

·       Valid for Singapore NRIC/PR/EP holders only
·       Valid for female & Male customers aged 23 years and above, and strictly by appointment only
·       Customer has to arrive 30min before appointment time for the complimentary hair & scalp analysis.
·       Call 6100 1698 for appointment.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...